Manager to the Business Foundations Team
To lead and develop the Technical Team with respect to crafting and implementing solutions for internal and external
customers in keeping with industry best practice; by keeping up-to-date with certifications, and general industry
practice and knowledge to provide guidance to the Team and the Organization.
- Overseeing the team and the daily operations of the department ensuring resource management and assisting with
support calls and the on call function
- Manage the team by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising
- Provide Strategic Leadership on advising on solutions within given time-lines to solve customer business problems
associated with various IT Hardware, Networking and Security Systems and develop solutions to rectify these problems.
- Providing reports and recommendations to the Executive Team as it relates to the functions of the department and
- Assist with managing the network and server infrastructure of the company
Education and Experience
- MBA, B.Sc. in Computer Science, MIS or any combination
• Expertise and knowledge of Technical Management, Information Analysis and of Computer Hardware and Software
- Knowledge and Experience of Data Center Management, Computer Networks and Network Administration
- At least (3-5) years’ experience working with various Vendors and Customers on technical matters.
- Partner Certifications will be an asset (such as HPE, Dell, Fortinet NSE etc.)
Skills & Competencies
- Strong and effective leadership and communication skills
- The ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems and suggest relevant solutions
- Exceptional planning and interpersonal skills specifically as it relates to client relations
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized